Die Cut Aluminium Lids
Die cut aluminium foil lids are made of aluminium foil with a thickness of 0.030 to 0.050 mm, with a variety of sealing lacquers or sealing film to guarantee optimal and hermetic sealing on to polypropylene(PP), polystyrene(PS) and polyethylene thermoformed or injected containers.
Primer/Ink/Aluminum Foil/Heat seal lacquer
- Good sealing strength, with flat and tight sealing.
- Excellent barrier properties.
- Vivid and bright color printing.0--10 color printing.
- More than 100 sizes & shapes of the cutting molds
- Custom size and shape die-cut lids are also available.
- Yoghurt; Pure Milk; Creams; Cheeses; Margarine; Desserts
- Spread; Dry food; Snacks; Salads; Juice
- water; Coffee; Sauces; etc